This month we interviewed Bilarab from Oman and Pasquale from Italy.
1. What are your names and where are you from?
Bilarab from Oman
Pasquale from Italy
2. Which course are you doing?
P: General English
3. So far, what do you like most about Studio?
B: The teachers
4. What do you think about the teaching methods that we use?
B: Excellent ways
5. Has your English improved?
P: Yes, it is improving day after day
6. What is your favourite thing about Cambridge?
B: The people, the schools and the river
P: The enormous park
7. How is Cambridge similar/different to your city?
B: Much different
P: The parks here are clean and there is less traffic
8. What do you think the advantages of living in a Homestay/Residence are?
B: The mum is caring
P: Speaking English with other people and knowing people’s attitudes here
9. What sort of food do you eat in Cambridge? Is that what you expected to eat?
B: I eat fish, chips, meat and rice, this is what I expected to eat
P: I tried everything, I knew I would do this
10. How do you travel around Cambridge and why?
P: I travel around Cambridge by bus or by walking
10 reasons to choose Cambridge UK f...
The Full Circle Education Group of Hong Kong...
Cambridge The University of Cambridge digital te...
Cambridge a town rooted in history is modest in si...
People from around the world are on a miss...
If you have ever booked a course with us with home...