The NHS and Studio’s Insurance
The National Health Service (NHS) provides free emergency care to all visitors to the UK. However, any non-emergency care may need to be paid for. Students should keep receipts so that costs can be reimbursed via our insurance. Studio Cambridge provides insurance to all students.
Insurance is included in the Studio Cambridge tuition fees for the duration of your study with us. We have used the same insurance firm for many years and they provide an excellent service, with a policy specially designed for us.
This is a very comprehensive insurance policy. Below is a brief summary of some of the benefits on offer.
Insurance cover includes:
- Medical treatment: Unlimited
- Personal liability: Up to £2,000,000
- Loss of possessions: Up to £2,000
- Cancellation/Curtailment costs: Up to £7,500
- Personal injury: £20,000 for death or permanent total disablement
- Money: Up to £250 for money and credit card misuse
- Emergency Passport Replacement: Up to £250
Significant exclusions include:
Persons aged under 7 years or over 61 years; insanity, suicide, intentional self injury or needless self-exposure to danger (except in an attempt to save human life); the influence of alcohol, drugs or solvents, alcoholism, drug addiction, solvent abuse, any addictive disorder, anxiety depression nervous or mental disorders; pre-existing conditions.
For full details of what is and is not included please see the Summary of Cover below. For any queries please contact us.