Living and studying in a Cambridge University college gives you a feel for life as a Cambridge student, but we like to show you more.
The university's life, traditions and history feature as the main theme on this camp in 2019. Activities relating to this form part of the camp's English lessons, and its activity options.
Lesson topics include a focus on famous Cambridge alumni; its scientific discoveries and its sporting traditions.
The social activity programme choices include: "hidden" Cambridge; presentations from Cambridge students; university-based science lectures and college guided tours.
- A choice of: 15 hours (20 lessons) per week (Classic Programme)
21 hours (28 lessons) per week (Intensive Programme)
- Intensive afternoon lessons to include Academic Skills or English language skills depending on your English level
- Mixed-nationality classes on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Entry test on the first Monday of the course
- Course materials
- Academic report from your teachers at the end of your stay
- Certificate of studies at the end of your stay
- Optional entry to IELTS exam at additional cost estimated at £170
- **Four sessions of daytime activities per week - approx 2 hours per day on 4 days
- Sessions on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Sessions alternate each week between morning or afternoon activities
- Welcome orientation of the course centre and town on the first Monday of your course
- Wide choice of sports, arts & crafts, cultural and language activities - please see our Social Activities information for example activities
- **Numerous activity choices per daytime session
- Free time on Thursdays, before or after English classes
- 7 sessions of evening activities per week
- Activities office & staff
**Please note that if you choose the Intensive Programme option, you will be in afternoon lessons in place of some of your afternoon activities.
- 1 full-day excursion each week, on a Saturday.
Accommodation and meals:
- Residential accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Ridley Hall or Newnham College provided every day
- Vegetarian and non-pork option always available
- Please inform us if you have special dietary requirements
- Meeting you at the airport on arrival and bringing you to your accommodation at the Studio centre
- Taking you to the airport for departure and checking you into your flight back home
- Choice of London airports - Stansted or Heathrow.
- (London Luton, City and Gatwick airport transfers can be arranged at extra cost)
- Reservation of your course
- Careful inspection and selection of your accommodation
- Confirmation of your course before departure from your home country
- Letter for visa purposes (if required)
- Travel and arrival information
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Welfare office and staff
- Emergency 24-hour telephone number
- Residential staff living on site providing 24-hour supervision
- High staff to student ratio
Comprehensive medical and travel insurance for the duration of your study with Studio.