Studio Cambridge is very happy to welcome our partners to this section of our website. We hope that this section will be useful to our agents in supplying photos, forms to download, as well as relevant information for registering and contacting us.
Why Studio Cambridge?
- Oldest language school in Cambridge, established in 1954
- British council accredited
- One of the founder members of ARELS/EnglishUK
- Part of the government’s ‘Education UK’ initiative
- A member of IALC (International Association of Language Centres)
- Recognised by Cambridge Language Assessment (ESOL) as an approved centre for the Cambridge CELTA examination
- Personal attention
- High levels of student satisfaction
- Largest language school in Cambridge
- Courses for adults: year-round (homestay and residential)
- Courses for teenagers year-round
- Interesting electives including: Language skills, IELTS preparation, IELTS foundation, Cultural & Linguistic Studies, and English for Business
- Examination courses for IELTS
- Examination courses for Cambridge Language Assessment certificates (FCE and CAE)
- Summer and year-round camps for students aged 8 – 19 years old – packages which
include tuition, social programme, accommodation, meals,registration, transfers, insurance
- Courses for groups – integrated or closed – for adults and juniors from the age of 13.
Working with Studio Cambridge
It is our aim to establish with you, our agent, a long-term relationship based on high ethical standards, efficient and accurate communication, and respect for each other’s clients and business.
To become an agent, the process is simple:
1. We exchange information
The information on this web site, including the brochures, price lists, and sample agency agreement should give you a good understanding of Studio Cambridge and its courses
If you decide you wish to become a Studio Cambridge agent, we would be grateful if you could let us know a little about your company:
- Your location, names of management and staff, and contact details
- How long established
- Type of business (general travel, study abroad programmes – whether for adults, business, young learners, university preparation etc)
- Approximate numbers of students placed abroad in general and in the UK in particular each year
- Existing commercial relationships which may be relevant (other schools in the UK, for example).
2. You send us references
Before signing an agency agreement with us, we will require two references from British Council accredited schools which you have previously worked with.
3. We sign the Agency Agreement
Once you and we are satisfied that we want to work together, we each sign a hard copy of the Agency Agreement. Amongst other things, this tells us:
- The agreed commission rates
- Whether you wish to pay us net (i.e. you deduct commission before paying) or gross (we then send your commission to you)
4. You send us a new booking
5. We confirm the booking
This will be within 24 hours, Monday to Friday.
6. We send you the confirmation letters
All documents will be sent via email – but we are also happy to send hard copies via post or courier if required.
7. You pay us
Payment can be accepted via bank transfer or Flywire.
Find more useful materials about our school on the pages in the sidebar or the links below – just use the agents password to access them!